“The most compelling presentation I have ever seen.”
Eco Conference 2012 participant
If you are planning a conference, board meeting, or retreat, we have a variety of talks, keynote presentations, and interactive facilitated discussions designed for business, government, and community audiences.
See below for an example of a presentation given recently at the 2012 ECO Conference in Norfolk, VA. The conference has a diverse audience of scientists, engineers, state and federal government, and military.
We are skilled certified facilitators, with a deep understanding of sustainable issues and ideas. We can help you and your group gain understanding and build consensus and commitment.
During our presentations, we provide an engaging mix of up-to-the-minute information and inspiring stories that are thought provoking, insightful, and constructive – we will leave your audience motivated, inspired, and informed.
Topics are tailored to meet the needs of your audience. See the Topics section below for a sample of topics.
We welcome the opportunity to talk to you about your particular event. Call us at 360.376.5360. For more detailed contact information, click here.
Topics for Business include:
- Visionary Innovation In the 21st Century – Trends, challenges and opportunities for business
- Managing Through Disruptive Change – Strategies for reducing risk and growing opportunity in the presence of disruptive change
- The New Economy of Scarcity – Trends, challenges and opportunities for business
- 21st Century “Disruptive Technology” – The New Super Competitors
- Supply Chain Risk and Opportunity in the 21st Century
- Sustainable Business Customer and Supply Chain Strategies – A Walmart case study
- Plan B for Business – A low risk approach to implementing sustainable business strategies
Topics for Government and Community include:
- Tourism in the New Economy of Scarcity
- 21st Century Trends that are Reshaping Communities
- 21st Century Risk and Opportunity for State and Municipal Governments
- The New Economy of Scarcity – Trends, challenges and opportunities for government and community
- Less is the New More – Turning lemons into lemonade
Topics by Julian Cribb include:
- The Coming Famine – Risks and solutions for global food security
- Open Science – How sharing human knowledge can address the six major challenges of the 21st Century
- Science and the Media – A more specialised look at how science can make better use of the mass and new media to achieve more rapid dissemination and adoption of new knowledge
- Keynote speaker (15 to 45 minutes)
- Guest speaker (15 to 45 minutes)
- Panel discussion
- Facilitated interactive discussion (2 hours to 2 days)
- Board meeting
- Executive team meeting
- Municipal planning
- Executive teams
- Board of Directors
- Community government
- Municipal government
- State government
- Federal government
- Meeting planners